People search online for things they don’t need but Google them.
This is because over 70,000 Google searches happen every second. That’s 227 million searches an hour and more than 5.4 billion daily searches.
Nearly every business, large or small, in any industry has a web presence. As a result, they all compete for the top spots in search engine result pages (SERPs).
Partnering with a strategic SEO company will give you a whole team of SEOs dedicated to your digital success.
We can help you achieve your goals, no matter what they may be – such as driving traffic, increasing brand awareness, generating leads, and maximizing sales.
Why is SEO important
- SEO Boosts User Experience (UX). SEO isn’t just about search engines. SEO is about improving the functionality of your website and improving user experience.
- Inspires trust: Search engines inspire trust. Your website will also be trusted if it appears at the top of search engines when you type in a specific keyword list.
- It’s a great way to promote your site on social media: After they have found your website on Google, consumers are more inclined to help you promote it on social media.
- SEO can give you a competitive edge: If you have two similar websites offering the same services, chances are the one optimized for search engines will get more traffic. This means more business and more sales.
- More visitors to your site: More than 90% don’t bother looking at the second page. They are likelier to click on the top five results and ignore all the rest. Getting your website to the top five results will allow you to dominate search engines.
- Google Ads vs. Organic SEO: When it comes to generating high-quality leads in Singapore, organic SEO is fivefold more effective than PPC advertising
- SEO is the most effective way to attract leads in Singapore. Inbound leads generated by SEO have 14.6% close rates, while outbound leads from cold calling or direct mail have a 1.7% close rate.
- SEO is the best option for B2B marketers. In Singapore, 57% of B2B marketers believe that SEO is their primary channel to generate leads. It is also more efficient than other initiatives.
- A huge advantage over your competitors is the first page
- Singapore’s 1st page captures 92% of search traffic, while the 2nd page captures only 5%.
- The top 3 positions are the most popular: The top 3 organic listings account for 55% of desktop search traffic and 45% of mobile search traffic.
- The highest level of purchase intent: 30% of all Google search results that originate from mobile in Singapore include a location. 78% of all location-oriented searches led to offline conversion.
Why outsourcing SEO to an agency is necessary
No matter how experienced or new you are, it doesn’t matter what level of marketer you are. It is essential to ensure that your SEO skills are at the highest level. Additionally, it is essential to understand what retains water and is no longer effective.
Google and other search engines often change their algorithm and SEO techniques to provide users with the best results. It has never happened before, so it can be challenging to keep up with these changes and ensure your site follows them. There are SEO agencies that have the experience to optimize websites.